TES is hosting Kindergarten Registration on Friday, May 19th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Appointments are not required to register, but are encouraged. Children must be 5 on or before August 31, 2023.
The following items are needed when you come to register:
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Tyrrell County Residency (utility bill, gas, water, electric) or rent/mortgage paperwork
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records
- NC Kindergarten Physical Form (if already completed)
- Any Court Documents for Guardianship
**If your child is currently enrolled in the TES Pre-K Four Year old class, you do NOT have to come out to register him/her.**
Registered kindergarten students will have the opportunity to participate in our Rise to Kindergarten Summer Program. This program is for students entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2023, including PK4 students as well as new enrollees. This will serve as a transition into school. Routines and procedures for the kindergarten classroom will be introduced. It will include educational and fun activities daily.
Please contact Principal Mary Bridgers at 252-796-3881 for more information and/or to schedule an appointment.